The growth of the global multispectral camera is driven by factors such as enhanced border security, counter terrorism and insurgency, maritime security, and domestic production capabilities.
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 7, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Multispectral Camera Market by Cooling Technology (Cooled and Uncooled), End Use (Man-portable and Payloads), Imaging Spectrum (Visible/Near-Infrared (VNIR), Short-wave Infrared (SWIR), Mid-wave Infrared (MWIR), and Long-wave Infrared (LWIR)), By Application (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance; Target and Tracking; Navigation and Guidance; and Others), and Platform (Land, Air, Marine): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023–2032″.
According to the report, the global multispectral camera industry size generated $1.9 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to generate $4.7 billion by 2032, witnessing a CAGR of 9.41% from 2023 to 2032.
(We are providing multispectral camera industry report as per your research requirement, including the Latest Industry Insight’s Evolution, Potential and Russia-Ukraine War Impact Analysis)
- 206 – Tables
- 57 – Charts
- 250 – Pages
Download Sample Report – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/A301994
Prime determinants of growth
The growth of the global multispectral camera market is driven by enhanced border security, counter terrorism and insurgency, maritime security, and domestic production capabilities. However, among the challenges preventing the integration of multispectral cameras are rules restricting their deployment in aircraft and their dispersion throughout sensitive areas. Moreover, the cost of these superior cameras is significant. This restricts the growth of the market.
Multispectral Camera Industry Report Coverage and Details:
Market Size in 2022
Market Size in 2032
No. of Pages in Report
Cooling Technology, End Use, Imaging Spectrum, Application, Platform, and Region.
Need for increased border security and maritime patrol
Counter terrorism and crime prevention
Rise in procurement of land, air, and marine vessels integrated with advanced imaging systems
High initial costs
Impact of Russia-Ukraine War Scenario on Multispectral Camera Industry
- On February 24, 2022, Russia initiated an invasion of Ukraine, marking a significant escalation in the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War that commenced in 2014. Geopolitical tensions have the potential to disrupt economies globally, affecting investor confidence and financial markets. The fighting has increased the demand for improved border security and intelligence gathering. Due to their superior visibility through foliage and low light, multispectral cameras are becoming more and more in demand for the following applications: tracking military activities and troop movements; identifying and stopping cross-border infiltration; and evaluating damage to civilian areas and infrastructure.
- Multispectral camera technology has advanced quickly because of the war to meet the unique demands brought on by the war. This includes minimization and portability, facilitating the deployment of cameras in demanding the identification of targets and threats quickly and accurately.
The Uncooled segment held the largest market share in 2022
Based on cooling technology, the uncooled segment held the highest market share in 2022, accounting for more than half of the global multispectral camera market revenue. This growth is attributed by the long range of vision capabilities offered by this technology for defense applications.
Recent Developments in Multispectral Camera Industry
- In July 2023, the US Army acquired next-gen long-range reconnaissance pods, enhancing target identification and situational awareness. (Image: US Army soldier utilizing a multispectral, long-range reconnaissance pod)
- Multispectral drones were utilized by the Indian Navy in May 2023 for real-time maritime surveillance and threat detection on warships and coastal areas.
- The British Army deployed multispectral displays on helmets in February 2023, enabling soldiers to see through vegetation and identify concealed enemy positions.
- US Customs and Border Protection awarded a contract for 210 multispectral cameras in July 2023 to enhance border security.
- In June 2023, the Dubai Police Force employed multispectral drones with thermal imaging cameras for patrolling high-rise buildings and critical infrastructure.
Interested to Procure the Research Report? Inquire Before Buying – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/A301994
The Payloads segment held the largest market share in 2022
Based on end use, the payloads segment held the highest market share in 2022, accounting for more than half of the global multispectral camera revenue. The ease of integration of this category with air, land, and marine vehicles is contributing to the constant growth of the segment in the global multispectral camera market.
The Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance segment held the largest share in 2022.
Based on application, the intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance segment held the highest market share in 2022, accounting for more than one-third of the global multispectral camera market revenue and is estimated to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the rise in adoption of multispectral camera by various government bodies such as Taiwan, Philippines, and South Korea and integrating the same across their land, air, and marine vessels for enhancing security.
The land segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period.
Based on platform, the land segment held the highest market share in 2022, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global multispectral camera market revenue and is estimated to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. The increasing procurement of land vehicles across global defense forces and integration of advanced camera systems among them is contributing to the growth of the segment.
The Mid-wave Infrared (MWIR) segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
Based on imaging spectrum, the MWIR segment accounted for the largest share in 2022, accounting for less than one-third of the global multispectral camera market revenue and is estimated to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributed to MWIR’s ability to penetrate fog, haze, smoke, and thin foliage, enabling defense personnel to see clear targets.
North America to maintain its dominance by 2032
Based on region, North America held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2022, accounting for more than one-third of the multispectral camera market revenue and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. The presence of several multispectral camera manufacturers across the region and their investment in several strategies like product development, mergers and acquisitions are contributing to the regional market growth.
Key Report Highlights:
- The multispectral camera market spans over 15 countries, featuring a comprehensive country-wise segment analysis based on projected values ($ million) from 2022 to 2032.
- Our study incorporates top-tier data, expert opinions, and independent analyses to present a well-rounded perspective on global markets, aiding stakeholders in making informed decisions for ambitious growth goals.
- The research involved an exhaustive review of 3,700+ product literature, annual reports, industry statements, and comparable materials from major industry players to enhance insights into multispectral camera market trends.
Procure Complete Research Report – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/multispectral-camera-market/purchase-options
Leading Market Players: –
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
- Leonardo DRS
- Collins Aerospace
- HENSOLDT AG
- SILIOS Technologies
- JAI A/S
- Telops Inc,
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc
- Kappa optronics GmbH
- Surface Optics Corporation.
The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players of the global multispectral camera market. These players have adopted various strategies such contract, collaboration, agreement, expansion, and others to increase their market penetration and strengthen their position in the industry. The report is helpful in determining the business performance, operating segments, developments, and product portfolios of every market player.
Similar Reports We Have on Defense Industry:
Aviation Electro Optical Systems Market Research Report 2024-2032
Military Electro-Optics Infrared Systems Market Research Report 2024-2032
Autonomous Aircraft Cameras Market Research Report 2024-2032
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
1209 Orange Street,
Corporation Trust Center,
Wilmington, New Castle,
Delaware 19801 USA.
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. TheNewsThisWeek.co.uk takes no editorial responsibility for the same.