NEWARK, Del., Feb. 7, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Future Market Insights, Inc.’s latest report illuminates the burgeoning stationary energy storage market, which is primed for significant expansion due to a critical need for reliable energy solutions. illuminate your path to success in the dynamic world of stationary energy storage market research report.
The global stationary battery storage market size is projected to reach US$ 123.14 billion in 2024. The sales of stationary battery storage are expected to witness a robust CAGR of 29.0% from 2024 to 2034. The demand for stationary battery storage is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 1,571.48 billion by 2034.
Request Exclusive Sample Report: Stationary Battery Storage Industry Strategic Insights, https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15985
The stationary energy storage market is expected to increase significantly due to the growing need for dependable energy storage solutions. The market growth of stationary battery storage is predicted to be fueled by factors such as the increasing use of renewable energy sources, grid modernization initiatives, and the increased emphasis on energy efficiency.
The economic potential and adoption of stationary battery storage systems are increasing across several industries, including commercial, industrial, and residential, due to advancements in battery technology and falling costs. The stationary battery storage industry gains momentum due to government regulations that support renewable energy and carbon emission reduction programs.
Issues like regulatory uncertainty and worries about battery safety and recycling must be resolved for the stationary battery storage market to flourish. The market is anticipated to thrive rapidly, providing opportunities for stationary battery storage producers.
“With the increasing need for dependable energy storage solutions, the demand for stationary battery storage keeps advancing. Technological advancements, expanding initiatives to integrate renewable energy, and grid modernization present significant opportunities for the expansion of the market.”, opines Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.).
Due to its ambitious renewable energy objectives, rapid industrialization, and ambitious renewable energy objectives, China leads the Asia Pacific stationary energy storage market. Growing energy storage and grid stability demand in nations like Australia and Japan propels the Asia Pacific stationary battery storage market.
The widespread adoption of renewable energy sources and electric vehicles is fueling a notable increase in fixed battery storage installations in North America. The United States leads the North American stationary battery storage market due largely to state-level renewable energy regulations and energy storage deployment incentives. Owing to strict environmental laws and aggressive renewable energy targets, Europe has become a significant stationary energy storage market. The expansion is stimulated by supportive regulations, such as subsidies and incentives, that encourage the use of energy storage.
- The lithium-ion segment in the battery type category to grab a share of 90.5% from 2024 to 2034.
- In the energy capacity category, the 251kWh to 1MWh segment to acquire a market share of 30.6% between 2024 and 2034.
- The sales of stationary battery storage in the United States are anticipated to surge at a CAGR of 32.4% by 2024.
- Germany stationary energy storage market is likely to evolve at a CAGR of 28.8% through 2024.
- China stationary energy storage market is expected to soar at a CAGR of 33.4% until 2034.
- India stationary battery storage industry is anticipated to boost at a CAGR of 30.35% by 2024.
- Australia stationary energy storage market is envisioned to develop at a CAGR of 21.2% by 2024.
Many prominent stationary energy storage manufacturers fight for dominance in the fiercely competitive market. The stationary energy storage vendors are strengthening their positions by concentrating on technology improvements, regional expansion, and strategic alliances. Leading stationary energy storage providers are actively involved in research and development to offer novel solutions and obtain a competitive edge in this fast-paced and shifting market.
Pivotal Stationary Battery Storage Manufacturers
- Durapower Group
- Johnson Controls
- Exide Technologies
- Duracell, Inc
- BYD Company Ltd
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- GS Yuasa International Ltd
- A123 Systems, LLC
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Furukawa Battery Co., Ltd.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- CMBlu Energy AG
- JenaBatteries GmbH
- SCHMID Group
Purchase this report now to get key companies with their Revenue Forecast, Volume Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends, and Pricing Analysis.
- BYD Company Ltd. declared in May 2022 that it intended to acquire six lithium-ion mines in Africa to improve its standing in the lithium-ion technology industry and provide the corporation with a significant global footprint in the stationary lithium-ion battery storage market.
- Tesla installed 1,274MWh of storage and 85MW of solar in 2021. Large-scale battery storage initiatives accounted for an extensive growth in storage installations, while household storage deployments also rose annually.
Stationary Battery Storage Industry Segmentation
By Battery Type:
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Nickel Manganese Cobalt
- Sodium Sulphur
- Lead Acid
- Flow Battery
- Other Batteries
By Energy Capacity:
- Up to 250Kwh
- 251kWh to 1MWh
- 1.1MWh to 10MWh
- 10.1 MWh to 20 MWh
- Grid Services
- Frequency Regulation
- Flexible Ramping
- Black Start Services
- Energy Shifting and Capacity Deferral
- T&D Congestion Relief
- Capacity Firming
- Reduced RE Curtailment
- Reduced Reliance on Diesel Gensets
- Behind the Meter
- Electricity Consumers
- System Operation
- Off Grid
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
Request to Access the Detail Research Methodology from here!
About the Author:
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in the Materials and Chemicals Domain:
- USA and Canada Alumina Market by Grade, Application & Region | Forecast 2022 to 2032 . – Review and Request to Access the Sample PDF.
- High Performance Fibers for Defense Market by Product Type, Application & Region | Forecast 2022 to 2032. – Review and Request to Access the Sample PDF.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG) Market Covering Sales Outlook, Up-to-date Key Trends, Market Size and Forecast, 2023-2033. – Review and Request to Access the Sample PDF.
- Industrial Rubber Products Market by Mechanical Rubber Goods, Rubber Hose & Belting, Forecast, 2023-2033. – Review and Request to Access the Sample PDF.
- India Industrial Lubricants Market Based on Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Gear Oil, Compressor Oil, Grease, Turbine Oil, Transformer Oil, Refrigeration Oil, and Textile Machinery Lubricants, 2023-2033. – Review and Request to Access the Sample PDF.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and market analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. TheNewsThisWeek.co.uk takes no editorial responsibility for the same.